Video Submission for Canada's 10 Most Admired Cultures
Deep Foundations Mission Statement
To help our customers and our business succeed, we operate a thriving, well-managed company, with the highest regard for safety, quality, and efficiency.
To provide rewarding career opportunities, which inspire our employees to reach their full potential.
Deep Foundations started with a single drill rig in 1971, and has grown into the second largest bfleet of premium-line drill rigs in North America.
Our talented and motivated management team is highly innovative, having invented many foundation practices. Some of our advancements include:
- Unique to Deep Foundations is a pile driving spotter with an on board computer. This invention prevents torsional loading of a lattice boom, and has earned us the rights to an International patent.
- Deep Foundations was the first in Canada to install secant piles as a water cutoff wall.
- We were the first to bring hydraulic drill rigs to Canada, which are now an industry standard.
We are Diversified
Deep Foundations installs all types of foundation piles and excavation shoring, including:
- Secant Pile Walls
- Soldier Piles and Lagging
- Driven Piles
- Micro Piles
- Sheet Pile Walls
- Continuous Flight Auger Piles
- Soil Nailing
- Access Shafts
- Helical Piles / Screw Piles
We have delivered successful foundation projects for clients in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and Newfoundland, including:
- Aecon Construction
- Bird Construction
- Canadian National Railway
- City of Calgary
- Dominus Management
- Dufferin Construction
- EllisDon Construction
- Hydro One
- Ledcor Construction
- Obayashi / Kenaidan Contracting
- PCL Construction
- TransCanada Pipeline
- Walsh Construction