Video Submission for Canada's 10 Most Admired Cultures
Deep Foundations Mission Statement
To help our customers manage, build and succeed by providing them with superior safety performance, quality workmanship, and efficient execution.
To provide our employee-owners and employees with a rewarding career in a well managed and growing company.
Deep Foundations started with a single drill rig in 1971, and has grown into the second biggest fleet of premium-line drill rigs in North America.
Our talented and motivated management team is highly innovative, having reinvented existing foundation practices and developing numerous inventions. Some of our advancements include:
- Deep Foundations was the first in Canada to install secant piles as a water cutoff wall.
- We were the first to bring hydraulic drill rigs to Canada, which are now an industry standard.
- Unique to Deep Foundations is a pile driving spotter with an on board computer. This invention prevents torsional loading of a lattice boom, and has earned us the rights to an International patent.
We are Diversified
Deep Foundations installs all types of foundation piles and excavation shoring, including:
- Secant Pile Walls
- Soldier Piles And Lagging
- Driven Piles
- Micro Piles
- Sheet Pile Walls
- Continuous Flight Auger Piles
- Soil Nailing
- Access Shafts
- Helical Piles / Screw Piles
We have delivered successful foundation projects for clients in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and Newfoundland, including:
- Aecon Construction
- Bird Construction
- Canadian National Railway
- City of Calgary
- Dominus Management
- Dufferin Construction
- EllisDon Construction
- Hydro One
- Ledcor Construction
- Obayashi / Kenaidan Contracting
- PCL Construction
- TransCanada Pipeline
- Walsh Construction